***

WE HAVE MOVED, PLEASE VISIT US AT OUR NEW HOME:

www.janeanesworld.com

SAME GREAT CONTENT, WONDERFUL NEW LOCATION

***

Monday, January 7, 2013

Magnificent Monday - Take Action Now on Something New - Attitude


Magnificent Monday - it is magnificent to take action now with a new attitude.
 Each magnificent Monday in January will be devoted to the idea of taking action now by looking at something in a new way. At this time of year everyone makes lists of new things they will accomplish and all kinds of great and wonderful achievements they will complete by the end of the year. In upcoming magnificent Monday articles we will look at:
  • healthy living
  • following a dream
  • starting or re-starting a business
This week our focus is taking action now by getting a new attitude.

Millions upon millions of resolutions are made during January of each year. By February of each year the vast majority of those resolutions are abandoned by people who lacked the one thing they needed more than anything else in order to achieve those resolutions - the right mental attitude. I really like the phrase "right mental attitude." I first heard it when I read the book, "Think and Grow Rich: A Black Choice." The right mental attitude is an attitude of success and accomplishment. There is a lot of difference between the wrong mental attitude and the right mental attitude including the following:
Wrong Mental Attitude
  • maybe I will succeed at what I attempt
  • if I do my best it doesn't matter if I reach my goal or not
  • I should make a lot of plans and be satisfied if I get a lot of them done
Right Mental Attitude
  • I will succeed at something if I set my mind to it
  • if I do my best, and work smart instead of merely hard, I will reach my goal
  • I should succeed at all I attempt because I have properly planned my course of action
.
.

At the start of the new year, while you are planning what you are going to do, while you are getting set to take action now, before you do anything else, sit down and get the right mental attitude. It is the right mental attitude that will prepare you for success more than any book you will read, more than any seminar you will attend. There is nothing more important when you are taking action now than


uccess?

No comments:

Post a Comment